In this 5-session self-paced training, UCLA peer programs & student organizations will learn strategies to foster and support student resilience and well-being on campus. Please keep in mind that our mental health leadership trainings are catered toward students in or aspiring to be in leadership positions on campus. This training series is not meant to be group counseling or a mental health support group. If you are interested in joining a support group, please visit https://www.counseling.ucla.edu for more information. If you are interested in this training, please RSVP using this link and you will be enrolled through CCLE.
Training topics include:
- Session 1: Introduction to CAPS
- Session 2: Foundations of Resilience
- Session 3: Caring for Yourself While Caring for Others
- Session 4: How to Identify and Support Students in Distress
- Session 5: How to Support Sexual Assault Survivors